Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Today's Report (well, yesterday, technically) 3/30/09

Grrr! On my way home from the bus stop, my brand new pedometer popped off and smashed to the ground. The battery popped out and now it's broken. Bullshisse. But, last I saw, over at Downtown Crossing, I was at 2.39 mi, so I'd say 2.5 miles of walking today. V. g.

Veg: Garlicky spinach (2 srv), veg = 3
Grain: rice (but leftover fried), granola, bread = 3
Fruit: dates/raisins, blueberries, pear = 3
Dairy: cheese (2 srv), yogurt (fat free!), almond milk = 4
Legume: tofu
Nut/seed: pumpkin seeds, nuts = 2

Other: coffee, water, beer, beer
Bad: beer, Coke, fried rice

Well, I hit up all the food groups. I went under on my veg, grain & legume and over on my fruit, dairy and seed, but I'm not worried or upset about that, since I rarely ever get enough dairy, fruit or seed/nut. I also went to a poetry readin at Harvard, did all my dishes and read and wrote a whole bunch, so -- a good day. Good use of "free" time.

No comments:

Post a Comment