Yesterday was a tricker one because it's restaurant week in Boston so I went ot dinner and a movie and out after that. Here's the report:
Grain: potato from stew, pasta from veggie lasagna (counts as 2 srv), half piece bread/ granola as snack (make up 1 srv)
Veg: veggies from stew, beets in salad, greens in salad, veggies in lasagna, spinach (so 5 srv, which is v. g.)
Fruit: 1/2 srv raisin
Legume: chick peas in stew
Dairy: cheese in lasagna -- though high fat (and DELICIOUS) marscapone, goat cheese in salad
Nut/seed: pine nuts in lasagna and salad
Neutral: mineral water (drank that instead of lotsowine at restaurant), one red, one white, water, coffe
Bad: cookie, cocktails (2)
I walked about 2+ miles - 1.5 with Maddie and bunch of walking around Beacon Hill to get from train to restaurant to movie to train to home.
Even though I went to my maximum on "bad", I did walk a lot and for a night out could have had way more in the drinks department (like instead of ordering a glass of wine, ordering a bottle...). Just about everything I orderd was healthy, except for the marscapone cheese but there wasn't a lot of it. So, I'd say, pretty good work.
No comments:
Post a Comment