Sunday, March 29, 2009

Yesterday's Report 3/28/09

Hmmmm...what's the best way to describe yesterday? Hell in a hand basket? A wash?

Anyway, the trouble first started when I forgot to take my lunch out of the fridge to bring to work. And I was sooooo hungry at work. I am the only one there on Saturdays, so I can't leave. So, I had to order pizza. I tried to be good. Less cheese, more sauce, veggie topping. It's not good-for-you but it's better than what could have been. Only, since it was the only thing I had to eat, I ate 4 pieces (2 for breakfast, 2 for lunch). Then, I got home from work and woke up very late -- 7:45. So, since I only had a minue to get dinner, I just had 2 more pieces of pizza...

Then I went out to celebrate my sister's 24th birthday. I was well libated, and hungry, when I got home and so I made leftovers with the pasta and some cheese.

Grain: granola, pasta, pizza crust (6 - and not whole wheat so doesn't really belong here)
Veggie: broccolli, mushroom, tomato sauce
Fruit: dates & raisins
Legume: x
Dairy: cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese (this is like self-flagellation...)
Seed/ Nut: pepitas

Good: coffee, water, beer, beer
Bad: whiskey, whiskey, scotch, pizza, pizza, pizza, pizza, pizza, pizza

Walking: 1/2 mile

Well, that was pitiful. I'm going to be better today. Except we're going for Chinese food tonight. So, there will definitely be some bad carbs coming my way. I will try to eat mostly veggies and not so much lo mein.

No comments:

Post a Comment