Wednesday, April 22, 2009

4/21 report

I woke up this morning and weighed myself. I lost 4 pounds from Saturday, when we bought the scale. How does that happen so quickly? After work and errands and grocery shopping, I weighed myself again. I had gained 2 pounds from the morning...Hm...Funny.

Veg: tomato sauce
Grain: pasta, 1/2 bagel, odawalla bar, 1/2 piece of garlic bread
Fruit: Holy Moly - way fruity day! Apple, raisins, grapes
Legume: odawalla bar
Dairy: ricotta cheese (2 srv), 1 tsp cream cheese
Seed/nuts: odawalla
Other: coffee, honey, tea, water, iced tea
Bad: my ravioli wasn't the healthiest thing, but it wasn't too horrible. The bagel I did in very small proportion, which was good and making it more on the healthy than unhealthy side. The garlic bread, I didn't eat all of, so, again, I'm feeling good about myself for that.

I'm still hungry tothe point where my stomach is growling. Since it is late, I'll skip that and go to bed instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment