Saturday morning, I wasn't hungry for breakfast. I had lotsa soy milk in my coffee, so at least there's that. When I got home from the poetry reading I went to (unintentionally a fiasco, because that's my life for you), I wasn't much hungry then either.
Veg: 1 tsp guacamole
Grain: 2 corn chips, a piece of soft pretzel, granola bar
Fruit: 3 olives, 6 blackberries, 5 raisins, apple sauce
Legume: 1 tsp black bean dip
Dairy: soy milk, a teeny bit of bleu cheese (in the olives)
Nut/seed: x
Other: water (about 8 glasses)
Bad: mojito, "dirty CEO", wine (2), beer
It was a birthday party for my friend Dan ielle TC last night at the new Patriots Place (a megaopolis of shops built beside Gilette Stadium, home the New England Patriots). I tried two of the fun cocktails on the Bar Louie menu, but made sure to drink water for every drink drink. I knew we'd be there for a long time (5 hours total), so I made that game plan.
Even though it's been a bad time for my stomach, it's been good on the scales! 18 pounds since my highest weight. At this rate, I'll get back to BJLW (before job loss weight - we're talking 5 years ago, here). Though I just want to have a healthy weight and not much else. I don't want to have to buy new clothes. I love my clothes.
PS - I meant to say that Rene and I guessed wrong the other night and our friend had a boy. I have not had a chance to meet him, but he has tons of dark black hair I hear. Eri n lives around the corner, so I'll visit them next week when they come home from the hospital.
No comments:
Post a Comment