Wednesday, April 29, 2009

4/28 report

Not a lot of exercise but a gorgeous day outside and I had a very nice time down in the South Shore. Mom and I had a picnic at Hingham Harbor before going to Ocean State Job Lot & Target, which is where I got my "walking" in. So, now you know what I mean about not a lot of exercise

Veg: asparagus, carrot, onion, tomato
Grain: roll, pasta
Dairy: yogurt, cheese, lowfat primavera sauce
Legume: I'm putting my soy milk here since I didn't have any legumes
Fruit: berry smoothie (2 srvs worth), strawberries, olives
Nut/seed: x
Other: coffee, water (3)
Bad: chips (only about 10 though)

Went to the doctors. Lots of probing and drawing of things from my body. The doctor prescribed vicodin, so I've had 2 today. This has made the pain go away for the most part, and I like my new friend Fluffy the Pink Elephant who keeps lurking in the corner of the room.

Just kidding. About the elephant. Not about the helping the pain. They'll get the tests back and then depending on the results, I'll need a CT scan.

Tomorrow I fix my car. Praise Gaia the Earthmother. Getting more and more of my to do list crossed off, which feels good.

2 comments:

  1. Thank God you're getting some diagnostic tests instead of just covering up the pain with Vicodin!

    I always thought Boston had a few good doctors.

    -Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, a few --- hundred thousand.

    ReplyDelete