Sunday, May 3, 2009

5/2 Report

My stomach felt pretty good today. I didn't need to take any medication whatsoever. That's good. The day was very boring, but at least the Cs and Sox won tonight. I hope everyone on the Cowboys is okay.

Veg: tabouli (parsley, tomato, onion), tomato
Grain: potato, granola, crackers (2 srv)
Fruit: dried fruit in granola
Dairy: soy milk
Legume: black bean, hummus
Nut/seed: almond & sunflower
Other: gatorade (this is bad b/c of the corn syrup but I needed the 'electrolytes'), tea (2 pots but only two bags), real ginger ale
Bad: one piece of chocolate

I'm so boring. It's Saturday and all I did was watch sports, drink tea, look at my split ends and nap accidentally. Sometimes you need a laid back weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Wadda you mean, chocolate "bad"?

    Dark chocolate is good for you.
    Reference: http://advancedmediterraneandiet.com/blog/?p=108

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a creme filled milk chocolate from my roommate's parents' chocolate store. It was bad for me. But it tasted very good.

    ReplyDelete