I want a fun drink from Sonic, like a banana shake, and a greasy grilled cheese and tater tots, but since the nearest one is 157 miles away, I'll settle for a glass of water.
Veg: onion, spinach, tomato, pepper, pickle (counts or not? second day in a row I've asked this question), carrot, fresh parsley
Grain: half bun, eng muffin, potato
Fruit: none
Legume: fake chikn, plain peanut butter
Dairy: soy milk, milk, cottage cheese
Nut/seed: none
Other: coffee (2), cider vinaigrette
Bad: 1/2 chocolate chocolate chip cookie, small frozen mint mocha lite, potato chips, 1 Hersheys kiss
Activity: walk with Daisy, yard work, errands with and for Mom, catch with Daisy, gardening -- my first time digging and planting and whatnot. I liked it quite a bit, I must say -- and then Mom took us out for mani pedis. I have indigo-violet toes and orange-red fingers. Fun.
With all my "bad" things to eat today, I made them slightly less bad...I only had half the bun, I had the lite (skim milk) mocha drink in a size small, I had half of a cookie instead of a hole, I had only one Hershey's kiss. I was back in Weymouth and there's far more temptations here for bad food than at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment