Friday, July 17, 2009

7/17 Report

Meals

BREAKFAST
blueberries
brie and crackers
coffee with skim milk, half and half and honey (leaving tomorrow for Maine, so didn't want to open a new container)

LUNCH
none

SNACK
lotsa water
cassava chips (as opposed to potato - they were in line at TJ Maxx and I was starving - a very fortunate discovery!)

DINNER - heaven, really; Rene and I split 2 types of vegetarian platter from the Mediterranean restaurant down the street

spinach pie
hummus
tabouli
stuffed grape leaves
rice pilaf
yogurt cucumber salad
falafel
pita
water with lemon (2)

SNACK
water (5)
Cherry Wheat - at least I'm wokring on it. Prob only a half

Report
Errands - no appliances. Some clothes shopping - another halter dress, because they're so comfy and flattering and inexpensive, a new pair of jeans, a summer cardigan jacket, a shirt, stakes for the new houseplants, plant food, a new spade for the garden cuz mine died, and an American flag. I worked in the garden from 12:30 to 3:30 but, as noted, the shovel broke. Then we ran errands. I didn't finish the garden, meaning I'll have to wake up way way way early and finish before work. Meaning I need to sleep right now.

Pyramid
Veg: parsley as a green, grapeleaves, tomato, spinach, onion, cucumber
Grain: pita, crackers, couscous, rice, cassava root
Legume: oh boy - chick pea, hummus, fried chick peas - anyway, the garbonzo bean is rather diverse bean, innit?
Dairy: brie, milk, yogurt
Fruit: blueberries (2 srv)
Nut/seed: tahini hummus
Other: coffee, water, honey, herbs, oil
Bad: filo dough, Cherry Wheat
Activity: walking around W Rox for errands, gardening for 3 hours
R&W: a little bit of both
Crossoffs- some gardening, some errands, packing. Still more to do before bed though! I'm off!

No comments:

Post a Comment