Wednesday, August 26, 2009

8/25 report

REPORT
I'll just post the dailies whenever I have the opportunity on a given day until my own computer is fixed. Today was a tired and lumpy log of a day. The night was a bit better. I saw Julie and Julia with the Bettys (mom and great-aunt) then went to Bar Louie after. This was all at the new Patriot Place, the mall complex that abuttes the home of the Best American Football Team in the Whole Wide World, Gillette Stadium. That best team, BTW, is the Patriots, of course. Do we love Tom Brady? Yes, yes we do.

MEALS
breakfast:
-one pot of herbal stomach ease tea
-apple
-carob spirulina and nut squares (3)

lunch:
-7 grain pasta with tomato sauce, sprouts and butter beans
-water

snack (v. bad):
-6 Pez
-4 Starburts
-1/2 cup coffee with half and half and one sugar
-water
-popcorn
-lemonade

dinner:
-spinach salad with goat cheese, tomatoes, onion, egg, and cider vinaigrette
-half a 9" veggie flatbread pizza
-soft preztel with mustard, cinnamon butter and con queso dips (1 & 1/3 sticks, about 2 tsp mustard and cheese and 1/2 butter)
-Le Fleur pear martini
-2 water with lemon
- 4 bites of ahi tuna melt

PYRAMID
veg: spinach, onion, tomato, zucchini, red pepper, sprouts, spirulina
grain: pasta, pizza crust, pretzel
fruit: apple, lemon juice, pear puree
legume: butter beans, carob
dairy: half and half, mozzarella, goat cheese
nut/seed: sunflower seeds
other: cider vinaigrette, tea, coffee, water, egg, tuna
bad: honey mustard sauce, cinnamon butter, spicy cheese dip, pear vodka, lemonade, popcorn, Starburst, Pez, sugar
activity: limited walking
r&w: about a half hour
x-out: none

Gotta get back into things tomorrow! Be assured that I will. it just happens from time to time that I"m not feeling super well is all. Good night! Super tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment