Saturday, August 29, 2009

8/26 Report

REPORT
All of the sudden STOMACH ON FIRE. Wiped me out and killed me the next day. Until I know further, I'm back to not drinking. I'm hoping I will figure out my latest health insurance situation by the end of the week and see someone. Life's tuff when you're underemployed!

MEALS
breakfast:
-pineapple banana raw chocolate smoothie
-small coffee with honey and soy milk
-apple

lunch:
-corn chips
-garlic boursin cheese
-water

dinner:
-feta and pita
-dandelion greens in olive oil and lemon
-butter beans
-Mythos beer
-that Greek custard thing
-water (4)

PYRAMID
veg: greens, tomato
grain: pita bread, corn chips
fruit: banana, pineapple, lemon, apple
dairy: yogurt, soy milk, feta cheese, boursin
legume: butter beans
nut/seed: none
other: coffee, water, olive oil, honey, garlic
bad: beer, Greek custard
r&w: just journaling
activity: little bit of walking, lots of major cleaning
x-out: phase one of Mom's major purge-of-clutter overhaul

No comments:

Post a Comment