Wednesday, September 23, 2009

9/22 Report

REPORT
Voting day in Boston. It looks close for second for the preliminary Boston mayoral race. I did eenee-meenee in the the voting booth, then when I was sad about whose bubble I was supposed to fill in, I realized who I actually wanted to vote for. It was the Boston Phoenix endorsement and feautre article on Sam Yoon that had me choose him. The Globe had Mayor Mumbles polling at 70% but really he only got 50%. I think this will actually be a tight race! I did a lot of walking around the neighborhood today, along with running errands. Chrissy stopped by after flag football practice in Rozzy (gracious me the lesbianness of flag football!) Bunch of writing and reading and some job search stuff as always.

MEALS
breakfast:
-coffee with almond milk and honey
-water

lunch:
-multigrain toast with shredded carrots, red pepper hummus and a tsp of ranch dressing
-cranapple ice herbal tea

dinner:
-french fries (it's been, like, a MONTH)
-half veggie burger with carmelized onions, cheddar cheese, basil alioli on sourdough roll
-BBC Steam Rail Ale
-something Copper Ale

snack:
-sample kale with lentil stew
-mixed nuts: brasil, macadamia, almond, cashew
-Cherry Wheat

PYRAMID
veg: kale, carrots, mushroom, pepper (veg burg), onion
grain: sourdough, barley (veg burg), potato, multigrain bread
dairy: cheddar cheese, almond milk
legume: hummus, lentil veg burger, lentil in stew
fruit: um, none?
seed/nut: sesame, mixed nuts
other: coffee, honey, tea, beer, water, garlic, spices
bad: ranch, beer (2)
x-out: voting, some job search stuff, groceries, dishes
activity: 2 lb weight lifting while watching TV to work on tone, 2 mi walking
r&w: crit reading, old poem editing and revising, crit writing

No comments:

Post a Comment