REPORT
A lazy Sunday. A did a little bit of everything when it came to things to do. Pats won, Sox lost, ah well. Just waiting for 10 when Mad Men comes on. Season 4 Dexter is today too, but since I haven't gotten through season 3, I'm not going to watch. Could've used more walking and more reading, but the nights not over.
MEALS
breakfast:
-green tea & raspberry herbal teapot
-banana
-water
lunch:
-spinach and bean caserole
-another pot of tea
-HopDevil beer
dinner:
-olives
-grapes
-HopDevil beer
-pumpernickel and hummus with olive oil, red pepper, salt, pepper, garlic
PYRAMID
veg: spinach, onion, olives
grain: bread (3)
fruit: banana, grapes
legumes: hummus, pinto beans
dairy: mozzarella
nut: none yet
other: water, tea (4), beer, oil, spices
bad: beer
Wanted to do it before the night was over to see where I was on the pyramid. Think I might have mixed nuts and a bit of chocolate.
-
No comments:
Post a Comment