Thursday, October 29, 2009

10/28 Report

REPORT
Blur of a day yesterday. I know I did a lot of reading and I worked at the store. That's about it.

MEALS
breakfast:
-coffee with choc milk and honey
-banana

lunch:
-rye bread with tahini spread
-wh wh cracker with bleu cheese
-water
-lavender tea

snack:
-apple

dinner:
-olive loaf with tapenade spread (kinda cannabalistic, ha ha)
-5 olives
-1 stuff grape leaf
-1 marinaded artichoke heart
-water

snack:
-Rene's homemade guac
-white corn chips
-Bushmills nips (hazard of new part time job, I guess) and water
-1/2 glass wine
-olive loaf with tahini spread

PYRAMID
veg: olive (2 srv), grape leaf, artichoke, avacado
grain: rye bread, cracker, olive bread (2 srv), corn chips, rice
fruit: banana, apple
dairy: milk, cheese
legumes: none
nut/seed: tahini spread (2 srv)
other: honey, coffee, tea, water, 1/2 glass wine
bad: whiskey (but it's cold outside! and it was only a little, you see)
rdg: article on John Wieners, BJ:ER (balm for the trodden soul)
wrt: journaling
x-out: none
exercise: walk to work & back (.5 mi total) and little exercises at the counter but nothing substantial

To work on: apps, Sym proj, exercising. I'm starting a post a day with some grad schoolf riends so #2 should be getting a fair amount of attention. Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment