Wednesday, November 18, 2009

11/17 Report

REPORT

Stomach's been bad, but I've also gotten off the vitamin, supplement and acid reducer routine, so that might be the trouble. Also, I think I was missing out on veg and fruits lately, too. Got back to it today. It's funny how straying will get me back to miserable, uncomfortable April-type feeling. Gotta remember to stick to things, no matter how busy I am!



MEALS

breakfast:

-earl grey green tea, one pot

-water

-apple sauce

-3 slices of French bread with tahini spread



snack:

-mixed nuts

-1 pc dark chocolate

-3 mini reeses

-1 small packet of raisins



lunch:

-olives

-artichoke heart

-stuffed grape leaf

-chocolate protein from Odawalla

-weak weak weak earl grey tea (reused bag to make one more cup)

-water



dinner:

-6 or so baby carrots

-arugula salad with tomato, bleu cheese and rosemary balsamic vinaigrette

-vanilla herbal tea



snack:

-Baileys Hot Chocolate with Soy Milk



PYRAMID

grain: 3 french bread slices, rice in stuff grape leaf

veg: carrots, arugula (2 srv), olives, artichokes, grape leaf

fruit: raisins, apple sauce (homemade & delicious!), smoothie

dairy: soy milk (2 srv), bleu cheese

legume: protein smoothie, peanuts

nut/seed: tahini, mixed nuts

other: tea (6), water, oil, balsamic vinegar, dark chocolate piece

bad: Baileys, mini-Reeses (3)

VSM: multivitamin, psyllium (1), ginkgo biloba, B-complex, Pepcid

x-out: no

activity: 2+ miles walking

R&W: yes, lots!

sleep: 8 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment