Monday, November 9, 2009

11/8 Report

REPORT
Got roped into working instead of going to little 7 year old cousin's bday party, as planned. Bummer. Met Mom and Chris for dinner at West.

MEALS
breakfast:
-kashi mocha almond bar
-coffee with pumpkin syrup and soy milk

lunch:
-mashed potatoes
-cream spinach
-veggie egg roll
-water

dinner:
-butternut and cider bisque
-1/4 plate pumpkin ravioli with sage cream sauce
-beet salad with mixed greens, candied walnuts, and goat cheese
-slightly dirty gin martini and two olives

snack:
-4 mini peanut butter cups
-1 Black Chocolate Stout from Brooklyn Brewery
-tomato and parmesan (4)
-gouda and crackers (4)

PYRAMID
grain: granola, mashed potato, pasta, crackers
veg: pumpkin, beet, squash, greens, spinach, cabbage, olive
dairy: gouda, goat cheese, parmesan, soy milk
legume: none
fruit: none
nut/seed: almond, pine nuts
other: coffee, water (2), sage, bite of salmon burger
bad: egg roll, pumpkin syrup, gin, beer, reeses
xout: none
writing: blogs
reading: Long Goodbye
activity: 6 hours work, 2/3 mi
sleep: seven hours

I'm still up! I need to go to bed. I want 8 hours of sleep for at least one night...

No comments:

Post a Comment