Saturday, December 19, 2009

12/18 Report

REPORT
I must remember how not difficult it is to walk in the freezing cold so long as you're well bundled in layers. I got about 3+ miles in today. I also made some corn chowder and some stove top oatmeal. (Corn chowder recipe in previous post...)

MEALS
breakfast:
1 c. cooked oatmeal with 1 tsp honey, 1 tsp shredded coconut & 1 tbs milk
coffee with soy milk and honey

lunch:
tomato and spinach egg white wrap
African Red herbal tea

snack:
cashews
water
6 spicy fries

dinner:
kahn chowdah
slice a cheese pizza
ginger beer from Hahhhhhhpoooonn

PYRAMID
grain: potato, pizza dough, oatmeal, wheat wrap
veggie: corn, tomato, spinach, parsley as veg
dairy: chowdah, milk, soy milk, cheese (2)
fruit: coconut
legume: none today
nut: cashews
other: honey (2), dill weed, coffee, tea, ginger beer, tabasco
bad: 6 spicy fries AND THAT'S IT (unlike yesterday's TWO sugar cookies and one brownie bite)
TV: 1 hour of PBS so far...
Sleep: 8 hours
Computer: 2 hours
Rdg: none
Writing: blog only
VSM: all
x-out: TONS!!
activity: errands, walking, chores, 7 hours wk

No comments:

Post a Comment