Thursday, April 29, 2010

EXERCISE! 4/29 Report

REPORT

It's getting really bad out there. I'm not exercising enough. I have been sleeping almost immediately upon coming home.

So, let's do it. And report it here EVERY DAY or almost every day; if I'm not working 13 hours, that is.

Today I worked 13 hours. I walked around the playground, Whole Foods and the library. The end.

MEALS

breakfast
-coffee with honey and soy milk
-water
-multivitamins
-granola
-5 choc covered almonds

snack
-V8 juice
-cashews

lunch
-Amy's pizza pocket
-water
-chips
-banana

dinner
-salad with: steamed kale, baby spinach, shredded carrots, sauteed mushrooms, cucumbers, old grain salad (or something like that with all these grains, like winter grains and quinoa and veggies-delish), braised tempeh (meh, good enough, won't get it again), toasted almonds, liquid aminoes, olive oil, rice vinegar
-komigacha or whatever tea

snack:
-raspberries
-chocolate soy milk
-tea
-apple
-fricken chocolate chip cookie
-carrots
-small glass of white wine

Bad: choc almonds, cookie, no exercise


No comments:

Post a Comment