REPORT
I'm not going to try to post every day here, but I am going to keep track of things in my daily planner. If I get to posting here, good. If not, I need to make sure I am keeping track somewhere. Sometimes it's hard to get to the computer.
MEALS
breakfast:
green eggs and ham
coffee with chocolate soy milk
snack:
choc covered almonds - 6
lunch:
coffee with chocolate soy milk
water
cashews and a bit of dark chocolate
1/3 V8 Splash - NOTE: DO NOT PURCHASE V8 SPLASH. It's not the same as V8 Fusion--it's made with effing HFCS (blech!) and has very little juice. I was highly bummed. I threw it out because I didn't want to drink the grossness. I hate wasting things, though.
dinner:
will allegedly be red lentil stew, sweet potato corn chips, hummus, lavender iced white tea, banana
snack:
will allegedly be orange, peanuts, water and lavender white iced tea
PYRAMID
veg: parsley, dill, soysage, tomato
fruit: banana, orange
legume: lentil, hummus, soysage
grain: sweet potato corn chips
dairy: choc soy milk
nut: cashew
other: coffee, tea, water
weekly: 2 eggs
bad: dark chocolate, choc covered almonds
vitamins: no
activity: cleaned kitchen, weeded garden, short walk for errands
sleep: 9 hours
No comments:
Post a Comment