I don't count calories but I'm watching last week's Top Chef Masters with the stars of the Biggest Loser and they have to make dishes under 1500 calories.
whole wheat pasta, 1.5 cup: 261
butter, 1/2 tbs: 61
scallions, 1/2 cup: 16
grape tomato, half cup: 14
arugula: 3
evoo, 1 tsp: 42
basil, 1/2 tsp: 1
oregano, 1/4 tsp: 2
garlic, minced, 1 tsp: 5
soy chikn nuggets, 3 pc:
3 eggs omelette: 216
zucchini: 2
broccoli: 10
spinach: 2
goat cheese: 160
butter ?amt ?tbs: 102
toast, 2 slice, multi grain: 138
butter ?1 tbs; 102
homefries: 270
tea: 4
coffee: 4
honey: 22
soy milk: 5
3 pc chocolate: 220
beer: Um, we interrupt this calorie count to note that it was right around now that the President came on the radio, TV, etc to report that Osama Bin Laden is now dead. So, what was doing during this historic occasion? I was in the kitchen about to get tomorrow's coffee ready. I turned on the radio. I heard Obama's voice, which was weird for a Sunday...then I heard what he was saying. Unbelievable.
Anyway, 1/2 bottle of hefeweizen (though I might finish the rest in a moment of acknowledgement to the relief of a collective consciousness...): 104...finished the bottle while watching CNN: 208 =sigh=
And I gardened, cleaned around the house and walked for 2 hours. Good day!
I should consume 2300 to maintain my weight and about 500 less to lose weight, which is what I did and all without even realizing it. Hm. Interesting. Though not as interesting as the other news of the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment