Saturday, April 25, 2009

4/24 report

I didn't have breakfast, missed the opportunity for lunch and never snacked. Today I almost got arrested. I spent 330 dollars on my car. The dog ate my Ikea crackers because I accidentally locked her in my room as I ran 1 errand then ended up getting pulled over for an expired inspection sticker and it turned out my licesne was suspended becaue I'd already been pulled over for that and forgot to pay that ticket and I didn't get arrested but I did have my car towed and I had a helluva time getting all the pieces back together.

Veg: spinach, mushrooms
Grain: bread
Legume: tofu
Dairy: cream of mushroom soup (lite)
Fruit: x
Nut/seed: x
Other: ginger ale, water, olive oil, herbs and spices, etc
Bad: x

I made spinach mushroom tofu caserole and while it sounds maybe notsogood, it's rather tasty. Recipe to follow.

PS Yes, I know that it's silly to not see the doctor about this bad stomach. So I'm going. On Tuesday. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment