Monday, April 27, 2009

4/27 Report

At least I go to the doctor's tomorrow.

Veg: spinach, mushroom
Grain: 1 piece of bread, half bagel
Fruit: pineapple, grapes, mango smoothie (apple juice, banana, strawberry and mango sorbet - water, mango puree base (mango, sugar, water, pectin, lemon juice concentrate), liquid sugar, corn syrup, inulin, pectin, carob bean gum.)
Legume: tofu
Dairy: little bit of milk and light cream for my coffee, 1 tsp cream cheese
N/S: x

I didn't eat anything for the first two and a half hours that I was awake to see if maybe that would make this stomach pain go away. It didn't make a difference, so I don't think it's anything diet related. I don't feel better or worse after eating any of those things.

I walked about 2 miles today. It was so nice out, so I took the long way from the office to the T.

No comments:

Post a Comment