A hectic day of Weymouth, Framingham, and back home again finally. The car is all fixed; no more breaking the law with the expired inspection sticker. I'm 1000 dollars poorer for it, though. Seems a shame to spend so much on a thing I use twice a week...Ah well. At least I own The Poetree Mobile (named after my old personalized license plate from Maine).
Veg: tomato
Grain: bread (2 slices), granola bar
Fruit: smoothie - kiwi (bad idea) , banana, blackberry, cran juice (2 srv)
Dairy: yogurt, half srv milk
Legume: x (hmm, I'm kinda hungry and I think that I'm going to be up late, so maybe I'll make something with a legume - hummus snack or something like that?)
Nut/seed: x
Other: coffee, water, about to have some tea in my new teapot
Bad: x
I'm going to go back on the vitamins and supplements, since they neither help nor hurt my stomach pain and especially since I'm not eating as much.
About 1.5 miles of walking today. Pretty okay for such a packed day. I will make up for it tomorrow. I may start biking! We'll see how the bike's operating from last year.
No comments:
Post a Comment