I did end up snacking after that post. I had:
9 whole wheat crackers (2 grain srv)
1 tbs of hummus (for the legumes, finally!) and
1/2 oz. buttermilk bleu cheese.
Buttermilk has less fat than regular milk, so I think that makes buttermilk bleu cheese a little less fatty, though I'm having a hard time finding the nutrition information for it. Bleu cheese is not the most healthy cheese, fat-wise, but I think a little bit goes a very long way, and it's so yummy!
Plus I had a pot of mint tea, which was good for my stomach and good for it's herbal, caffeine free liquid intake, if you will. Hydration, is the word I'm looking for.
9 whole wheat crackers (2 grain srv)
1 tbs of hummus (for the legumes, finally!) and
1/2 oz. buttermilk bleu cheese.
Buttermilk has less fat than regular milk, so I think that makes buttermilk bleu cheese a little less fatty, though I'm having a hard time finding the nutrition information for it. Bleu cheese is not the most healthy cheese, fat-wise, but I think a little bit goes a very long way, and it's so yummy!
Plus I had a pot of mint tea, which was good for my stomach and good for it's herbal, caffeine free liquid intake, if you will. Hydration, is the word I'm looking for.
No comments:
Post a Comment