Monday, April 6, 2009

Report for Sunday 4/5/09

Even though I went to Burger King, I still did mostly okay. Instead of getting mayo on the veg burger, I got ketchup and mustard. I also got pickles and tomato.

Veg: eggplant, tomato, spinach, veg burger, tomato
Grain: potato, veg burger, bun (but actually bad)
Dairy: cheddar
Leg: veg burger
Fruit: cider
Seed: sesame
Weekly: eggs

Other: tea, water, beer, beer

Bad: small fry, half a small Coke

Some walking and other exercise, too.

I should have swapped the Coke for an orange juice. The sugar content is still high but it's not empty sugar, so to speak. And I could probably do apple instead of fries, but I never will. Small fries will be my indulgence forever. And the next time I do have the veg burger, I'll take off the bottom of the bun and just eat the top part. So, there you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment