Friday, May 1, 2009

5/1 Report

Bad stomach today. Very bad. Probably all the stress. What stress, you ask? Oh, the stress from having a pipe/tube thing burst off of the toilet, flood the bathroom, thus necessitating a 911 call since neither my roommate nor I could turn off the water in the basement or the valve on the toilet, which lead to two fire trucks showing up and 8 firefighters. I did a makeshift sandbag wall from the bathroom to prevent it from spilling out to the hallway using my bags of dirty laundry, some towels and a plastic mattress cover. I also slipped and fell and banged my head, knee and elbow in the hallway in the process. THE FUN NEVER STOPS!!!!!!!!!!

Veg: none
Grain: 2 pieces of whole wheat bread, half a pack of saltines
Fruit: none
Dairy: soy milk
Legume: none
Nut/seed: none
Other: egg salad, coffee, a pot of mint tea, gatorade, water

Once I felt a little better after taking pepto, vicodin and the multivitamins and an accidental nap, Maddie and I took a long walk, including a stop by the fire house with some chocolate's from Rene's parents' store.

4-1 Bruins, at least. So, there's that. Here's hoping it sticks.

UPDATE: at 11, I got ravenous. So I made the above recipe of black beans and potato stew and had a bit of that. So:

Veg: tomato
Legume: black bean
and add "potato" to grains.

not to mention the olive oil and spices...

No comments:

Post a Comment