Had a bit of trouble with the stomach today but just drank water, read, then took a long shower. It went away for the most part but still a little bothersome.
Veg: baby spinach, tomato, avocado, cuke, red pepper, asst veg in thai leftovers
Grain: brown rice, mac n cheese from Annie's
Fruit: banana, strawberry, cranberry juice, 6 olives
Legume: tofu, fake buffalo wings - these are part bad, part good and all delicious: bad: breading, processing; good: soy bean and organic; delicious: delicious
Dairy: soy milk, yogurt
Nut: 8 almonds, 5 cashews
Other: coffee, water, tea, honey, semi-sweet chocolate (about 15 chips)
Bad: 1 tbs ranch dressing, fake buffalo wings
Walking: 2 + miles
Time outside: Hour and a half
Today, I did not eat the Vienna Mocha Chunk that I waited a half hour for in line outside at the pick up window at Friendly's. It wasn't too bad; I had the company of Daisy. Instead I made a banana strawberry chocolate almond smoothie.
Oh, and I am down another pound as of today. I've been pushing myself to walk extra now. After I changed my diet, I lost the first 15-18 like =poof!= that. The next ten (last ten, that is) is going to take more activity and more exercise.
No comments:
Post a Comment