Wednesday, May 13, 2009

5/13 report

Erm, ugh, someone brought by some chocolate chip cookies, which are my weakness. Mom had visitors today and visitors of the sick always bring delicious v. bad for you things. Erg. My stomach was very bad when I woke up this morning; I had to make myself eat so that I could have something in there & not get ulcers on top of whatever else is in there.

Veg: cukes, carrots, tomato sauce
Grain: grape nuts, crust (2 srv), ciabatta bread (freshly baked and only 99 cents a loaf at Whole Foods today! yum!)
Fruit: banana, blueberry, strawberry, lemon, olives
Dairy: cheese - little bit of herb goat cheese, aged gouda and cranberry wiefhjfhks or something like that, pizza cheese, yogurt, yogurt, soy milk
Legume: hummus (2 srv)
Nut: 8 almonds
Other: coffee, water, honey, semi-sweet chocolate, lemon water
Bad: pizza, chocolate chip cookies TWO

I didn't go for a walk today. I ran errands, which involved lots of walking but no official walk. However, I did play catch outside with Daisy for almost an hour today, so that was nice.

1 comment:

  1. Where they Cheryl's chocolate chip cookies? If so, those are one of the two things she cooks exceptionally well- chocolate chip cookies and apple pies. I could inhale a whole batch myself.

    ReplyDelete