Saturday, May 16, 2009

5/15 Report

Girls' gathering at Vs new house last night. It was nice & her house is super cute. I did very well for a party.

Veg: carrots (2 srv), tomatoes (2 srv), tomato sauce, spinach
Grain: pasta, crackers, granola bar, bread
Fruit: backberries, raspberries (2 srv), olives
Legume: hummus, green beans
Dairy: soymilk, cheese (2 srv)
N/s: x
Other: coffee, honey, water (2)
Bad: calzone (sml portion that was mostly spinach and not as much greasy cheese and crust, so I think I did fairly well), Cheryl's Way Too Tasty chocolate chip cookie
Outside time: about an hour
No walking - blame this book. I got too enthralled with my Best Dead Spinster Writer Friend, From England, Jane (not to be confused with my Best Dead Spinster Writer Friend, From America, Emily).

I'll make up for it somehow. Perhaps take Daisy to Fulton again. There's also an art fair in the South End tomorrow, which I would like to explore, should I be allowed to get away for a smidge...

No comments:

Post a Comment