I went to the Red Sox game tonight at Fenway. I think I did well for going to the game. David Ortiz's slump was shattered in the 5th with his 2 run homer and Bay, Lowell and Varitek did the same. It was super neat-o.
Veg: mixed green salad (2 srv), fresh tomato salsa
Grain: corn chips (natural), Grape Nuts
Fruit: blackberries, raspberries, dates
Dairy: soy milk, Greek yogurt, milk
Legume: none
Nut/seed: none
Other: coffee (2), water (5), honey, cumin dressing
Bad: beer (about 2), sugar, FRIED PICKLES - YUMM!!!!
I did really well, considering all the things I COULD have had - lots of beers, ice cream, cracker jacks, fries, lemon ice, popcorn, Coke heee-yah!, pizza and on & on. Instead I saved myself for Boston Beer Works, where I had a 6 oz sampler of kelsch, hefenwiezen, Old Ironsides ale and Ploughmans Ale, this really old fashioned 12th century pre-hops ale made from lavender, ginger, dandelion root and yarrow (???). I liked it a lot and am sad that my stomach hates beer, since my palette rather enjoys it. I took Pepto Bismol beforehand. So far, I'm okay. I hope it won't change tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment