Saturday, May 23, 2009

5/22 Report

For some reason, yesterday was a blur...

Veg: arugula, baby spinach, tomato, mushroom
Grain: grape nuts, granola bar, whole wheat bread
Dairy: soy milk, swiss cheese - 1 slice, American cheese - 1 slice
Fruit: 2 srv dates, 2 srv blueberries
Legume: none
Nut/seed: flaxseed, almond
Other: coffee, water, dark chocolate
Bad: 2 slices of leftover Lynnwoods pizza,

Hunt er, almost 3, & Matthe w, 1 year today - HBD!, came over with Pa tty in the morning. They are so fricken cute. Hu nter knew that the painting on Mom's magnet from Paris was the Mona Lisa. Yah. Fah reelz. I drew him a picture of a penguin. Matt hew's a sweet little pudge of a thing who loves himself some grapes, I tells yah.

Then I helped Christine start to open the pool. I made lunch. Then I took an accidental nap in the middle of the day. Weird bad stomach again. I read, wrote and played on Facebook too much. The end. Oh and I vowed that, so long as I felt even just a little better by today, I would do a million things, to make up for the haze of dayz.

No comments:

Post a Comment