Sunday, May 24, 2009

5/23 report

BIG sushi dinner. No raw fish for fear of the tummy.

Veg: avocado (2 srv), cucumber (2 srv), seaweed, veggies in spring roll
Grain: Kashi Go Lean Crunch (AKA COLON BLOW!), suchi rice, moshi, crackers
Fruit: blueberries
Legume: edamame, all natural peanut butter, tofu (sml portion), red bean ice cream
Dairy: soy milk
Other: crab, shrimp, salmon, coffee, water, tea, semi-sweet choc chips, wasabi, soy sauce, pickled ginger
Bad: sml sake (just thought I'd see if it was all alcohol or just beer that bothers me; I think it's all), tempura (1), spring roll (2)

I cleaned Chrissy's bathroom, partially. It's quite messy. I finished opening the pool. I cleaned up some more of the yard and set out more garden furniture. I played catch with Daisy. I was outside for a very long time. It was good. I saw lots of fat, juicy worms. The caterpillars have taken over the trees in the backyard and pooped all over it. It's a biatch to clean up.

We went to dinner with my aunt, Eiko in Quincy. Mom crossed the street in her non-weight-bearing scooter thing and it was the funniest thing I've ever seen, kinda surreal.

Felt good to get some stuff done, but there's still so much more...

No comments:

Post a Comment