Memorial Day, but no BBQ to go to. Instead, I went to a wake and to the hospital to meet a brand new baby. =sigh= Circle of Life. So sad, today's wake. For a young person, just 23 years old, from a daytime car accident. On a happier note, the new baby girl is beautiful. I love holding new babies. Greg and Amanda came over after looking at a condo around the corner. They made an offer and it was accepted, so they'll be moving to Weymouth. Here's hoping that now that steps 1 (marriage) and 2 (house) are complete, step 3 (a niece or nephew for me) shall be coming along soon.
Veg: salad greens, dandelion greens, cukes, asparagus, tomato, onion
Grain: whole wheat eng muffin, tomato basil bread, foccacia, pasta
Fruit: craisins, 1/2 grapefruit, lemon
Legume: hummus, plain peanut better
Dairy: milk, goat cheese, fresh mozzarella
Nut: almonds
Other: coffee, tea, water, semi sweet choc, balsamic vinegar, garlic, olive oil, herbs
Bad: 1/2 sml bag of potato chips
Activity: I did lots of chores today, so I was active that way. But I didn't go for a walk today.
Tired now. Going to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment