Veg: uh...
Grain: granola bar, bran flakes, whole wheat muffin (2)
Fruit: coconut, lemon, dates
Dairy: soy milk
Legume: none
Nut: almonds
Other: coffee, tea (4), water (2), semi sweet chocolate
Bad: I'm thinking about that mint chocolate chip ice cream, but I'm also thinking about my lack of vegetables today
Activity: a thorough cleaning of the living and dining room as part of Mom's birthday present, pool stuff, catch with Daisy
I've been uninspired to write creatively lately. But today I did some critical reading and that has helped me. i did manage to type up and edit a poem from last week, so that's good too. I'm reading an article about contemporary poetry right now, actually, but have taken a break to read and critique writing that friends have sent to me. That feels really good, actually. I'm leaving Weymouth tomorrow to go back to West Roxbury, finally. First I have to plant the plants we bought at Lowes the other day and I have to pack up my car with all the laundry I've done...
No comments:
Post a Comment