Tuesday, May 5, 2009

5/5 report

It's been an off and on day pain-wise, so far. Right now, it's really starting to hurt, but maybe it's because I just ate? I don't know. Anyway, I finally finished up my work at the temp job, so that's all done, for now. V says they may have more work for me later.

Veg: onions & tomato, mustard greens
Grain: granola, pasta, aloo naan, grape nuts
Fruit: mango smoothie (Naked brand, not Ben & Jerry) (2 srvs worth), raisins
Legume: peas
Dairy: soy milk, yogurt-based alfredo sauce
N/s: almonds
Other: dark chocolate (small amt), coffee, water, herbal tea
Bad: fake bacon (overly processed soy) in my pasta and peas dish, but it's so good & I only used a smidgen, milk chocolate -- which covered the raisins ;)

Walking: 2 miles

I'll be in Weymouth a lot for the next two weeks, since Mom's surgery is tomorrow. I hope the Snack Cabinet and Cheese Bin stay quiet (they always seem to call to me when I'm hungry, drowning out whatever needs to be prepared instead of just grabbed and eaten) while I'm there...

No comments:

Post a Comment