Mom's surgery went very well. I visited her tonight and will be taking her home tomorrow. I made split pea soup after leaving the hospital. I also started in on a project I'd abandoned during grad school. I'm hoping to finish it and have a book I actually like (as opposed to my thesis...)
Veg: V8 juice, carrots, tomato, green smoothie (had leafy greens juice and broccoli!)
Grain: crackers, potatoes, pizza crust
Legume: split peas (2 srv)
Dairy: cheese, cheese, soy milk
Fruit: green smoothie (2 srv worth)
N/s: 10 almonds
Other: coffee, decaf coffee, water
Bad: chocolate macaroon, mini choc torte, sorta the pizza but it did have some bennys
Walking: 1.5 miles plus
I went to Sugar Bakery. Mom was hungry and said she wanted me to bring her food but didn't realize she was restricted to a liquid diet. She'll have her slice of pizza, her Mediterraenean salad (mixed greens, cukes, tomatoes, pickled red onion, goat cheese, mandarin orange, lemon vinaigrette) from Real Deal and her little desserts tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment