Thursday, May 7, 2009

5/7 Report

Brought Mom home from the hospital, did some errands, watched the latest Tudors episode, read and wrote, made dinner. In Weymouth now. Will be here tomorrow, doing laundry and helping Mom, who somehow got a bell -- from someone at work? Oh ho ho hey hey so funny. I have a feeling I'll be chucking that bell out the window by the end of May...

Veg: carrots, onions, mixed greens
Grain: potato, potato, crackers, pasta
Fruit: mandarin oranges, banana
Dairy: milk, cheese
Legumes: peas (2 srv), black beans, hummus
N/s: almonds
Other: coffee, honey, bittersweet chocolate, tea, water (3)
Bad: 1 lobster ravioli, 1 pumpkin ravioli on garlic cream sauce - trust me, these were high in fat but high in deliciousness, too
Walking: 2 miles
Time outside: 45 minutes

Not much of a day, but I'm exhausted anyway. Stomach is off and on today. BTW, the banana, milk and some of the bittersweet chocolate in today's report came from Starbucks Banana Chocolate smoothie "Vivanno". See next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment