Busy being Mom's PCA (personal care assistant) but managed to get a walk in with Miss Daisy.
Veg: collard greens, carrots
Grain: potato, crackers
Dairy: soy milk, lowfat cheese, greek yogurt (in smoothie)
Legume: black eyed peas, fake sausage (soy)
Fruit: banana (half), strawberry (3), cranberry juice (1/2 cup), kiwi (half), blackberry(2) (all in smoothie), fresh lemon juice (in my water - I love it!)
N/s: sesame (in the collards)
Walk: 1.5 miles +
Time outside: 2 hours - a walk with Daisy, a walk to the grocery store to buy dinner (brought my own bag, too -- so anti-suburban and rather more like a European, imagine that) and played catch with Daisy until she nearly collapsed
Like I reported earlier, the thesis was approved, so that stress is over. Mom's doing fairly well. Sister Chrissy is, erm, just as "pleasant" as ever; we've had 3 fights since Mom and I got home last night. I'm getting some laundry done. My stomach was fine but is starting to bother me right now. Erg. Whatev. I'm going to go lay down and channel surf since the Bruins, Celtics and Red Sox are all on at once A-FRIGGEN-GAIN. Hope that will make me feel better.
An active day for sure! And well balanced food wise. I'm happy with the lotsa a fruit thing. I think starting the morning off with those smoothies is good for my stomach. Even though we had 2 veggies at dinner, I'd still like to up the veg intake during the day. If I'm hungry later, maybe I'll slice up some cukes.
No comments:
Post a Comment