Today would have been my dad's 56th birthday. We commemorated the event in a rather unique way...
Meals
BREAKFAST
**big cuppa green tea
**oatmeal with flaxseed
early LUNCH
**egg white omelet with zucchini, mushroom and feta
**whole wheat toast (no butter)
**half grapefruit
**small cup of coffee with half & half and honey
SNACK
**banana chocolate smoothie
DINNER
**seafood fra diavlo & eggplant
**water
SNACK
**1/3 of four very delicious but very bad for me cupcakes
**cuppa green tea
Pyramid
Veg: tomato sauce, zucchini, mushroom, eggplant
Grain: bread, oatmeal, pasta
Fruit: half grapefruit, banana
Dairy: soy milk
Legume: none
Nut/seed: flaxseed
Other: tea (2), coffee, honey, 2 scallop, one piece haddock, 1 shrimp
Bad: 1 and 1/3 cupcakes from Sugar bakery in the following flavors: peanut butter paddie, fluffernutter, strawberry milkshake, & my fav peppermint paddie
Activity: Errands by foot, 3+ miles walking
Report
To celebrate my freedom (see previous post) I went to Auntie B's for an early lunch. Then I went to the library to pay off my overdue fees. It turned out it was Book Sale Day and boy did I score. See the "In the Pines" blog (link to right) for more on that. After, I felt bad for Pazzo, so I bought another book there. I purchased stuff for the garden for very cheap at Family Dollar - butterfly themed lawn chotchke, little fence, spade and rake, etc. Then I picked up cupcakes at Sugar Bakery to bring to my mom's because today would have been my dad's 56th birthday, had he made it this far. I even bought a strawberry one, even though Dad called them "communist" because he was allergic to them (anyhting he didn't like was communist, including greedy capitalism, go figure). I also picked up some dry cleaning. Then I went to visit Erin and LilLiam, who is strong a big and doesn't look barely 2 months. After that, i dropped a cupcake off to Brother Greg at work, then went to Mom's to have dinner and dessert. I walked Daisy in an effort to combat a quarter of that cupcake frosting. Good heavens.
No comments:
Post a Comment