I sort of reported this in my protein & fat entry, but here it is in the regular way.
Meals
BREAKFAST
**oatmeal with flaxseed
**coffee with soymilk & honey
**water with lemon
LUNCH
**cheddar cheese
**pinto bean dip
**Sun Chips
**cranberry/pomegranate flavored water
SNACK
**almonds
**semi-sweet chocolate chips
DINNER
**minestrone
**whole wheat Ritz crackers
**peanut butter
**water
SNACK
**2 Puopolos Candies peanut butter smoothies, which Rene never brought to her bf, so I opened the package...
**a small juice glass of wine
Pyramid
Veg: various in soup (3 srvs worth)
Grain: crackers, oatmeal, snack chips
Dairy: cheese, soymilk
Legume: bean dip, beans in minestrone, peanutbutter
Fruit: negligible amount
Seed: almond, flaxseed
Other: coffee, water (5 servings), honey, wine, semi sweet choc
Bad: pb smoothies
Activity: 2 and a half hours tilling soil for the little garden
Report
I started my very first ever outdoor garden. I should have googled how to convert lawn to flower bed before I did this, instead of after, since I got a lot of good tips (which will be useful for the vegetable part of the garden bed) but it was a fantastic workout nonetheless. I definitely have to go grocery shopping soon, but the skimpy selection isn't making for too many poor meal choices, which is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment