Friday, June 12, 2009

6/12 report

Garden Day!

Meals

BREAKFAST
**coffee with soy milk and honey
**Kashi Go Lean with soy milk and dired cranberries

LUNCH
not really that hungry, but I did have 3 glasses of water with lemon

DINNER
**4 slices of pizza from new West Roxbury pizza place, Upper Crust (a Boston area chain) - wheat crust with riccotta, sun dried tomato, mushroom and caramelized onion. I think it was good but when I ate it, I was starved, so I was biased
**4 glasses of water with lemon

SNACK
** JUST ONE peanutbutter smoothie

Pyramid
Veg: mushroom, sundried tomato, tomato sauce, onion
Grain: whole wheat crust, cereal
Dairy: ricotta cheese, pizza cheese, soymilk
Legume: none
Fruit: lemon, dried cranberry
N/s: none
Other: coffee, honey, water (8 glasses)
Bad: fricken smoothie
Activity: 3/4 mile jogging, 3 + miles walking, 4 hours gardening

Report
I walked over to Erins, then we took LilLiam for a walk. He napped for some of it, which was good. And YAAAAAAAYYYYY! Sox just won in the 13th inning. Anyway, before that I purchased flowers for the garden along with soil and mulch and planted my garden. I read in "Real Simple" magazine that if you run just a little then you still get a lot of benefits. My knees rather hate it if I run a lot but I can, as they suggested, "run on the side street". So I did today.

No comments:

Post a Comment