Meals
BREAKFAST
coffee with soy milk and honey
LUNCH
parsley tuna pasta
water with lemon
SNACK
pb pattie
raspberry lime rickey
DINNER
buffalo pasta
black tea with lemon
Report
I did so much walking that I saw my around-the-corner octo or septagenarian neighbor with the blooming petunias four time, walking back and forth from a destination to my house. I also did a little bit more gardening. I had the buffalo pasta - so tasty, not as bad as real buffalo wings but still not as healthy as a salad...
Pyramid
Veg: parsley, pepper, onion
Grain: whole wheat pasta (3 srv)
Fruit: lemon
Dairy: soy milk, uh.. bleu cheese dressing?, greek yogurt
Legume: peas, soy buffalo wings
Nut/seed: none
Other: coffee, tea, water, tuna, olive oil, herbs
Bad: ketchup, butter, peanutbutter pattie, chocolate
Activity: half hour gardening, 3 miles walking, housework, errands
You are making great progress! And the recipes you publish on your blog all look very delicious, looking forward to reading more!
ReplyDelete