Wednesday, June 17, 2009

6/15 report

Went to the new Greek restaurant today. It was very easy to keep up withthe Mediterranean Diet there, as you might imagine...

BREAKFAST
coffee with honey and soy milk
grapenuts, crasins and soy milk

LUNCH
heaping plate of sauteed dandelion greens
butter beans in a tasty tomato-based sauce
potato salad with onion, olive oil, vinegar and herbs (no mayo)
coffee with half and half and sugar (why didn't they have honey, IDK)
iced tea
water

no dinner, too full

SNACK
one peanut butter pattie
peach and lavender tea

Report
The lunch menu at the Greek restaurant was small, so I'm looking forward to going back and seeing what's on the dinner menu. However, I was very happy with the three side dishes I ordered to make my meal. It was good.

Pyramid
Veg: dandelion greens, tomato, onion
Grain: grape nuts, potato
Fruit: crasins
Legume: giant butter beans
Dairy: soy milk
Seed/nut: none
Other: coffee, tea, olive oil, garlic, herbs
Bad: pb smoothie
Activity: 2 miles walking

No comments:

Post a Comment