Friday, June 19, 2009

6/18 Report

Bizzy Daze

Meals
BREAKFAST
grapenuts with blueberries and whole milk (at mom's and no more soy there)
coffee with honey and milk
lemonade

LUNCH
none

DINNER
iced tea
buffalo pasta

SNACK
water
lemon stilton cheese
Ikea uberfibre crackers (can't remember name... Lekksand or something?)
tried some wine, but tummy said no no no

Report
Started the day in Weymouth and did a bunch a stuff around the house for my mom. Then home to fix up my garden and transplant the Not Daisies But Look Like Them and Are Perennials, the scallion and the chive. Plus I put in a very tall hook for the Topsy Turvy Planter, which is doing fairly well. Then I went to work. The day also involved gardening at mom, playing catch with Daisy and tending to Maddie as well.

Pyramid
Veg: red peppers
Grain: pasta, grape nuts, crackers
Legume: peas, fake chikn
Fruit: blueberries, lemonade (I'm taking it!)
Dairy: milk, cheese
Seed/nut: none
Other: coffee, tea, water, honey
Bad: part of the buffalo sauce, wine
Activity: gardening 1.5 hours, chores, errands

No comments:

Post a Comment