Meals
BREAKFAST
granola bar
LUNCH
half a tuna fish sandwich on wheat with tomato
cup of vegetable soup
coffee with milk and honey
SNACK
whole grain bagel with 1 tbs cream cheese
decaf coffee
water
DINNER
veggie burger, rice pilaf & sauteed asparagus
water
Report
I did a lot of things on my To Do list but a lot of those things were sedentary activities. I went to Panera, which is one of the easiest places to eat well as far as fast food goes. And Chrissy was being nice and made dinner. I had a headache by the end of the day and ended up staying another night in Weymouth.
Pyramid
Veg: asparagus, tomato broth, asstd veggies, tomato
Grain: asstd in soup (barley, potato), granola, bagel (2 srv), rice
Legume: soy in veg burger, beans in soup (1/2 srv)
Dairy: milk, cream cheese
Fruit: none
Seed/nut: none
Other: coffee, water, decaf coffee, honey
Bad: uh, none?
Activity: not very much, mostly paperwork related stuff. I tried some rose bush pruning and I translaplanted a few plants in the perennial garden but I had a massaive massive headache and had to call it quite after about 30 minutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment