Saturday, June 20, 2009

6/19 report

Meals

BREAKFAST
coffee with soy milk and honey

LUNCH
granola bar
water

SNACK
raisin

DINNER
parsley tuna pasta
water

SNACK
half fat free black raspberry froyo
half mocha chip ice cream
lavender tea


Report
Mom didn't have a ride to work so I spent a while driving from here to there and back and forth. Then I did some torturous paperworky stuff. My stomach's been on fire lately, unfortunately. I hadn't taken my multivitamin and supplements for two days, so maybe that's why? Anyway, I have had lots of pepto to try to stem the tide of roller coaster stomach. On a different note, I'm now down TWENTY FIVE POUNDS since January.

Pyramid
Veg: parsley, onion
Grain: pasta, granola
Legume: none
Dairy: greek yogurt in pasta sauce, soy milk, ice cream/froyo
Fruit: raisins
Nut/seed: none
Other: tuna, dill weed, coffee, tea, water
Bad: ice cream
Activity: walk 1.5 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment