Kara's in town from Phoenix. We went out for dinner and got a tiny boat...
Meals
BREAKFAST
oatmeal with flaxseed
coffee with soy milk and honey
SNACK
Lekksand crackers (2), Nutella and peanutbutter (like a sandwich)
cran/pom water
LUNCH
buffalo pasta
water
SNACK
2 pieces of milk chocolate
DINNER
oh boy, uh...
tea
water
edamame
miso soup
avacado salad with crab stick, cucumber, roe and tobiko
sushi, half roll of: green bean tempura, sweet potato tempura, shrimp tempura, squid tempura, philadelphia roll (smoked salmon, avacado, cream cheese, cukes), avacado, spicy crab - lots of soy, wasabi and pickled ginger, too
Report
I'm not worried about all the tempura in the sushi; it's a half of one of all those things, so it's minimal "fat" that way. If it weren't for this stomach, I'd do the raw stuff, but I wouldn't want to chance it. Anyway, it was so yummy! We got so stuffed! It was yummy. My stomach was bothering me whenever I got very hungry, but when I ate and when I had lots of liquids, I felt better. I also had to take pepto in the morning and the middle of the day (but not, oddly enough, after I ate all that food...) I love sushi. Afterwards, we walked along Wollaston since Kara hasn't seen the ocean since last year when she was back in MA.
Pyramid
Veg: avacado, cuke, green bean, sweet potato, red pepper, sea weed, chive
Grain: sushi rice (2 srvs), ww pasta, crackers (2), oatmeal
Legume: soy chikn, peas, edamame, peanut butter, tofu
Dairy: soy milk
Fruit: none
Nut/seed: flaxseed, nutella (hazelnuts...)
Other: coffee, tea, water, crab, white fish, squid, shrimp, salmon, soy sauce, pickled ginger, wasabi, fish stock
Bad: tempura, buffalo sauce, spicy mayo, chocolate
Activity: about a mile and a half of walking, my day was slow for the bad stomach - I watched three movies (True Romance, Enchanted, Dangerous Liasons)
No comments:
Post a Comment