Ebullient, positively ebullient.
Meals
BREAKFAST
coffee with soy milk and 1/2 splenda (no sugar, no honey)
wheat bread with peanutbutter
LUNCH
granola bar
coffee with soy milk and 1/2 splenda
DINNER
water with lemon (3)
pita with homemade feta spread
moussaka
zucchini with potato in red sauce
green beans in red sauce
tomatoes
SNACK
half a really good blueberry and almond cheesecake
water with lemon and lime (3)
Report
All the sudden, I had a ton of energy. I tried again to restake the garden stake, but it's just not working. I took Maddie for two up and down the street walks. I got a bunch of little things done that were bugging me. And I did some writing. I should try to include in my report how much reading and writing I'm getting done, because I feel better when I do more of that. I've been in a dry spell. I think what I wrote yesterday was probably crappy but at least I did it. I think I need to include writing and reading time in my well being report. Kara came for a sleepover party and Rene and Kara and I went to the Greek restaurant down the road (very yummy). Then we went ot the dive bar aroudn the corner and played darts. Youngins' asked us to play with them, which we did and even if the 24 yr old kid was drunk, I will take it to be a great sign that the diet is work that he thought I was no more than 25. Tee hee.
Pyramid
Veg: tomato, zuccini, eggplant,
Grain: potato, pita, bread (3 slices), granola
Fruit: lemon, blueberries
Legume: peanut butter
Dairy: cheese, cheese, soy milk
Nut/seed: almonds
Other: herbs, oil, coffee, water
Bad: cheese cake
Activity: walking, gardening
R&W: chapter of novel, series of poems, journal, and cw writing
No comments:
Post a Comment