Thursday, June 25, 2009

6/24 regular old day

Still doing well on this diet. MAde it past the lost 25 pound benchmark.

Meals
BREAKFAST
lavender tea (that's all; think I was still ful from night before)

LUNCH
lavender tea
green beans in red sauce
zucchini and potato in red sauce

SNACK
dried cranberries
mint tea

DINNER
olives, baba ganouj, Spanish cheese, half of a whole wheat roll
flavored water

SNACK
wheat saltines
flavored water
chocolate cookie

Report
Read some poetry, did some journaling but no creative writing, honestly the Facebook comments sections were too much temptation yesterday. Ah well. Did a lot of walk: with Maddie, to the grocery store and another with Maddie. I love that leguem dip, cheese, olive and bread dinner I had. I call it my Odyssey meal because in the youth version of the poem that I taught to 7th graders, Odysseus and his men are always eating olives bread and cheese every place they stop. You know, before they're eaten by cyclops or held prisoner by witches and demi goddesses.

Pyramid
Veg: zuccini, tomato, eggplant
Grain: potato, bread, crackers
Fruit: cranberries
Legume: chick peas
Dairy: cheese
Nuts: walnuts
Other: tea, water
Bad: cookie
Activity: 2 miles walking, chores and errands
R & W: 1/2 hour each

No comments:

Post a Comment