My friend V got married. The wedding was fun.
Meals
BREAKFAST
oatmeal with flaxseed
coffee with soymilk and honey
SNACK
I DID NOT have a donut, which I am very proud of
small coffee with 1 cream and 2 sugars
granola bar
LUNCH
grilled cheese
peanut crunch Clif bar
diet coke
SNACK
Perrier
Chocolate and Peanut protein and fiber Go Lean bar
DINNER
water
pasta with tomato sauce
spinach salad with balsamic vinegar
grilled or sauteed asparagus, zucchini, yellow squash, green beens and carrots
SNACK
water (1000 glasses, practically)
coffee with cream and sugar
1 bite of cake
1 bite of mini chocolate mousse
chocolate dipped strawberry
fresh blackberries and raspberries
(I did a good job on the dessert table!)
Report
When I got on the scale the day after this wedding, I had dropped another pound (that's a total of 27 pounds now). I think it's because I danced all night long and didn't drink at all, plus I ate mostly healthy and only tasted the dessert stuff. I only needed a few bites and I was full enough.
Pyramid
Veg: zucchini, yellow squash, carrots, asparagus, spinach, tomato, pepper
Grain: granola, 2 fiber bars, oatmeal, wheat bread
Legume: green bean, peanuts
Fruit: raspberries, blackberries, strawberries
Dairy: cream, soy milk, cheese
Nut/seed: flaxseed, almonds
Other: water (12), coffee (3), chocolate, balsamic vinaigrette, olive oil, herds
Bad: light butter on grilled cheese, cake, mousse
Activity: dancing for hours
R&W: not much because I had to work and then had the wedding
No comments:
Post a Comment